Art Class in Lynden, WA!
January 11, 2020 Art Workshop / Saturday /
Pencil still life:
With ordinary items in front of us, it forces us to draw what we see and not what we think we see. This will be a great technique class on the skills of drawing with pencil. We will have graphite pencils to work with.
All skill levels welcome!
- age 7-14 yrs from 9:00am-11:30am
To Reserve: Must pay in full to reserve your spot. If the workshop is full, and you want to be added to the waitlist, please email Brenda or use the comment box at the bottom of this post. Booking one Art Workshop for one month, does not mean you are reserved for any future months. These are on a month by month basis. You have to sign up for each month individually.
Address: Workshop is at 1803 Kok Rd, Lynden WA. My home is right across from the horse barn of the fair. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts. Parking and entrance is in the back of the house.
- What should my student wear? Wear clothing that you don't mind getting stained.
- What if I need to cancel? Please contact me if an emergency arises that prevents you from coming to the class, and I will be happy to discuss my refund policy.
- Do I need to bring anything? No, all art supplies are provided in the cost of the workshop! ;
- Will there be any homework? No, not with this month by month basis type of workshop.
- Is your room wheelchair accessible? yes.