Art Class in Lynden, WA!
February 7, 2020 Art Workshop / Friday /
We will be painting flowers in a ball jar during this watercolor workshop. There will be 4 different flowers shown how to paint. You can choose them all or just one type of flower to put in your vase. This will be able to be framed in a 11x14 when the painting is done.
All skill levels welcome!
- Adult class
To Reserve: Must pay in full to reserve your spot. If the workshop is full, and you want to be added to the waitlist, please email Brenda or use the comment box at the bottom of this post. Booking one Art Workshop for one month, does not mean you are reserved for any future months. These are on a month by month basis. You have to sign up for each month individually.
Address: Workshop is at 1803 Kok Rd, Lynden WA. My home is right across from the horse barn of the fair. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts. Parking and entrance is in the back of the house.
- What should I wear? Wear clothing that you don't mind getting stained. We do have aprons on hand for your use.
- What if I need to cancel? Please contact me if an emergency arises that prevents you from coming to the class, and I will be happy to discuss my refund policy.
- Do I need to bring anything? No, all art supplies are provided in the cost of the workshop.
- Can I come by myself? Absolutely!
- Is your room wheelchair accessible? yes.