Choose From Two Summer Art workshops, based on age.
Each Workshop will be for two days,Friday and Saturday from 9:30am-11:30am
- age 7-11 yrs July 12 and 13
- age 10-14 yrs July 19 and 20
- Be sure you can attend BOTH days in this summer workshop, Friday AND Saturday from 9:30am-11:30am
- These are just suggested ages, you know your child best!
Learn techniques with Brenda Calvert, an experienced art teacher! You will walk away with one Canvas painting, one pencil drawing and a watercolor painting !
To Reserve: Must pay in Full to reserve spot. If the workshop is full, and want to be added to the waitlist, please email Brenda to be put on the waitlist. Brendacalvertart@icloud.com Booking one Art Workshop for one month, does not mean you are reserved for any future months. These are on a month by month basis. You have to sign up for each month individually.
Address: Workshop is at 1803 Kok Rd, Lynden WA. Right across from the horse barn of the fair. Please arrive 10minutes before class starts. Parking and entrance is in the back of the house,
- What should my student wear? Wear clothing that has been well loved that you don't mind getting stained. Please wear clothes that cover up, yet can shove the sleeve up past the elbow or wear short sleeved tops.
- What if I need to cancel? Please contact Brenda via email and website. You will be refunded except the 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will not get any of your tuition payment back. If there was a family emergency, please contact me for these types of circumstances.
- Do I need to bring anything? No, all art supplies are provided in the cost of the workshop! ;
- Will there be any homework? No, not with this month by month basis type of workshop.
- Want to let me know a special need that your student has? Yes! Please do, via email!
- Is your room wheelchair accessible? yes!