Summer Art Class in Lynden, WA
June 25-27, 2020 / Art Workshop / 2.5 hours for 3 days.
Projects: We will be creating with watercolor, acrylic paint, printmaking, mixed media collage, scratch art and pencil drawing.
Bring: a snack and water bottle. We will be stopping to have a break in the middle of the class day. Wear clothing that you don't mind getting dirty. The last day(Saturday), I provide an ice cream bar at the end of class and that is the day you take all your projects home.
2020 Theme: The Beach. Let's have fun creating beaches, lighthouses, palm trees, seashells and all things found at a beach! This is going to be a creative exploration of different art mediums during this 3 day workshop. The artist will go home with roughly 6 art projects!
Workshops: All three days-Thursday-Friday-Saturday
- age 5-9 yrs from 9:30am-12:00pm June 25, 26 and 27
- age 9-15 yrs from 1:00pm-3:30pm June 25, 26 and 27
To Reserve: Must pay in full to reserve your spot. If the workshop is full, and you want to be added to the waitlist, please email Brenda or use the comment box at the bottom of this post.
Address: Workshop is at 1803 Kok Rd, Lynden WA. My home is right across from the horse barn of the fair. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts. Parking and entrance is in the back of the house.
- What should my student wear? Wear clothing that you don't mind getting stained.
- What if I need to cancel? Please contact me if an emergency arises that prevents you from coming to the class, and I will be happy to discuss my refund policy.
- Do I need to bring anything? No, all art supplies are provided in the cost of the workshop! ; optional bring a snack and water bottle.
- Will there be any homework? No, not with this month by month basis type of workshop.
- Is your room wheelchair accessible? yes.